Valve Actuator Air
Prices are an indication only. You well receive adjusted prices after we reviewed your quotation request.
It’s finally here! The Loxone Valve Actuator Air is the smart choice for those looking for wireless smart heating on a room-by-room basis.
Thanks to Loxone Air wireless technology, this little actuator can be easily integrated into a Loxone Smart Home, and used for precise control of not just radiators and underfloor heating, but valves on cooling units too.
The Valve Actuator Air can be either battery powered or wired in, so it’s the ideal choice no matter the application.
- Innovative wireless actuator with Loxone Air Technology
- Regulates heating and cooling intelligently
- A stepper motor ensures quiet operation
- Power supply via battery or 24V connection
- Long battery life (up to 2 years)
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Button for a function of your choice
- Compatible with most standard valve bodies
|Power supply:||24V DC (SELV) or 2x AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Consumption:||max. 1.5W (battery life of up to 2 years)|
|Operating temperature:||0°C - 55°C|
|Humidity:||95 % R.H.|
|Frequency:||868MHz (SRD Band Europe), 915MHz (ISM Band Region 2), FCC-ID: COR-ZWIR4512AC1|
|Consumption when wired with 24 VDC supply:||Sleep: 2.4mA
Awake without motor operation
Awake with motor operation: 38mA
Awake with motor at max torque: 50mA
Peak current at power up: 2.88A:
|Type 1 (EN60730-1)|
|Integrated temperature sensor|
|Low noise valve movement thanks to a stepping motor|
|No maintenance required. Simply wipe clean with a dry cloth|