Rain Sensor (24V)
Prices are an indication only. You well receive adjusted prices after we reviewed your quotation request.
The rain sensor detects rain or snow and can also detect fog if the sensitivity is set to the right level. With optional PTC-heating to prevent ice and condensation from forming.
The rain sensor is contained in strong housing suitable for outdoor use. It has many uses:
- Detection of rain or snow fall
- Depending on sensitivity setting - for detection of fog
- Control of ventilation hatches, skylights and awnings
- Designed for long term use with the Loxone Miniserver or Extension
- Designed for use with any device with digital 24V inputs
- Supply Voltage: 24V DC/AC
- Power Consumption: 50 mA, (40 - 180mA during PTC-heating)
- Method of Measurement: Electrolytic
- Housing: ABS, IP54 Protection