Outside Temperature Sensor 0-10 V
Prices are an indication only. You well receive adjusted prices after we reviewed your quotation request.
This 0-10V temperature sensor has a tough, weather-proof housing and a high quality stainless steel sensing probe.
- Ideal for accurate outdoor temperature measurement.
- Uses a PT100 sensor and has an integrated 0-10V transducer allowing it to easily be connected to any device that can read a 0-10V signal.
- Compatible with analogue inputs on the Miniserver and the Extension.
- Maximum temperature: +200°C
- Minimum temperature: -50°C
- Range preset: -30 to +70°C
- Sensor Element: PT100
- Accuracy: 0.2°C
- Supply Voltage: 15 - 36V DC / 24V AC